THE ROAD TO GOA

>> Wednesday, December 16, 2009


The road to Goa was a long one.

When we finally arrived at the place where we would lay our heads for the night, a fellow traveler asked where I was coming from. I answered perhaps too completely- “Berlin by way of Los Angeles, my 30+hours of travel had included a flight from Berlin to London Luton, a bus ride to Victoria Station, a ride to Heathrow then a flight to Mombai. It was all followed by an epic taxi ride to the local airport, a flight to Goa, then an hour+journey by private car deep into the thought provoking jungle countryside until we finally reached a our destination.

A shower, a meal and a nice long sleep and I would be right as rain.

4 comments:

Ryan December 16, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

You're gonna rock on Goa. Goan.

Unknown December 17, 2009 at 4:42 PM  

I'm exhausted just reading this...

YiFamily December 17, 2009 at 6:24 PM  

Enjoy your time there. I'd love to see some pics.

Patrick December 17, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

Glad to hear got there allright! Looking forward to hear more!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP