Passing the Flame

>> Friday, June 26, 2009

Berlin has sent a lot of angels on this wild ride. One in particular, has been very instrumental so far in many facets of my adjustment here. And slowly but surely I am coming to a point where very soon it seems that my internal assuredness that I am "supposed" to be here may be equally matched by external circumstances that justify this belief.

The other day I had a real moment of gratitude in which I simply asked how it would be possible to repay this friend for all they have done to help me. He simply replied, "Pass it on."

And so this blog is not just a reporting of great things but a promise to someone in the future. This difficult adjustment period will soon be a thing of the past and I know I will be set up here in a new life that I love. And when that time comes, I too will be in a position to help someone else. And believe it or not its that thought, the second even more than the first, that spurs me on.

1 comments:

Ann June 26, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

I find that so true. The greatest gift you can do is pass the assistance you received onwards. It's kind of amazing. Passing it forward...

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP