Praying for Rain

>> Thursday, May 7, 2009

April in Berlin has been a beautiful, sunny month. Ive been saying that I brought the sun with me from LA. But today its pouring rain outside, literally and figuratively. Some things have happened lately that I don't yet know what to make of and Im not sure how to write about. I promise to when I can find the words. But these last few days I cant seem to control it. And its not for lack of trying. For lack of desire. For lack of will. Sometimes the weather changes. The pressure systems, the winds. And while the cold and the gray and the darkness seems hard, inconvenient, ill timed, I accept it as part of this season.

Nobody said this would be easy.

But somewhere deep down, far beneath the doubt and insecurities that I so regularly feed on, I know that this is right. I am ok. And its just a ride.
So with no solid job prospects, no place to call my own as of 5 days from now, and about 5 Euros in my pocket I am sitting in a cafe praying for rain.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP