Asking for it

>> Sunday, July 19, 2009

When I was 16, my first job was at CPK and I met a woman who was exactly my mix. She looked like she could be my older sister. After talking a while we figured out that except for the year, we have the same birthday. Somehow we have kept in contact all these years.


I sent her a random email the other day to wish her a happy birthday. She replied warmly and said something I plan to keep. She wrote: "If I may pass on some life experience that I have obtained as a woman of a certain age (smile):  Ask the universe for what you desire and it shall provide it to you every time. Also, be absolutely truthful about who you are... even if it is only with yourself."

So I have been trying it out. I have asked to celebrate my birthday for the next 30 days. And everyday so far has been a new celebration. And when I cant think of a way to celebrate, one is brought to me...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP