Questions and Answers

>> Tuesday, March 2, 2010


My life isnt perfect. On the contrary, its totally up in the air which often brings complicated feelings. But its funny what people think when you are far away.

I was chatting with a friend from LA the other day. She asked how I was and I told her I was "searching". She seemed a bit disillusioned: "But I thought Berlin was the answer for you?!"

Nope.
Its more like the question.
Or maybe I'm the question and it just feels like a good place to ask...

So Im leaving tomorrow for a 10 day silent retreat.
Yep, thats what you read.
10 days. No talking. No writing. No phone or internet. No communication with anyone... but me.
Honestly, I dont think I like myself enough to enjoy that much of my own company. But I want to. And my goals for this crazy thing? To learn something new and to surprise myself somehow. All the other ideas I have about it, Im trying to release.

Lets see how it goes...

2 comments:

Ryan March 2, 2010 at 9:55 PM  

What an awesome opportunity! Here's to discovery and more questions...

JOHN MOSBY March 6, 2010 at 2:53 AM  

Be safe. Report on when you're back...

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP